About me, my family, my creations!

Friday, March 7, 2008

Nuno Felt!

Something I decided to try this week. It has been hot, great felting weather!!!!

I decided that I would give nuno felt a whirl. What it is basically is when you use fleece as well as another fine open weave fabric such as silk or cotton. I had a brown scarf that was quite delicate looking so I used that.



I will however give full instructions next post when I take photos from beginning to end. Here however is a great photo to show you what a brilliant affect that the scarf and well selected colors have.Next post I will have a go at making a long scarf, something to add to an outfit to jazz it up a bit.

1 comment:

One Knit One Purl said...

Hi Lozzy,

Your nuno felted scarf is beautiful. I am trying out nuno felting too and it's so much fun. When I make it, I feel connected to my roots.

Keep felting!
Susan