About me, my family, my creations!

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So Here We Are!

Well it's another week and I am pleased to say I am feeling a little more sane. Well as sane as you can be with 2 boys, a dog, a cat and a partner working their bum off in the mountains! It all seems to be falling into place, it feels that way anyway.

I have bought a car to replace the one that blew up. I think Jay and I have finally come to an agreement about what to do with the house. It looks like we will be renovating...then renting out to move out further. We both want to give the kids a bit more of a rural lifestyle. that was the lifestyle we both would have loved to have had. For me I savoured the school holidays spent with my Aunty in St Andrews, riding horses and collecting eggs from the chooks. For Jay it was all about Bendigo, visiting friends and riding motorbikes dinked by his Dad. It would be nice to give the kids the things we where so fond of.


So as soon as Jay gets back from the mundane task of building some rich person a house. We will start fixing up, ripping out, painting and moderning up our little abode. It will hopefully make someone happy who cant afford to buy and just wants to rent. We have a twelve month plan so lets see how we go.


Not much else to report other than what I have written. However I have been sewing lots. Awaiting an arrival of a great friends baby...how exciting. It's so nice to not be doing that baby thing again. I feel like soon I will be back on track to my life. I know that sounds selfish, but I need to have my stuff. You know the creative outlets, the time to myself and the chance to feel like me. It's nice to have those moments. Afterall I want my kids to grow up knowing the real me. Not the stepford wife version. More photos of my creative stuff next time!


No comments: